- This event has passed.
SFN Training Workshop for SMEs and Universities
April 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Satellite Finance Network is running an online training workshop about raising finance, for SMEs and Universities, offering practical guidance for students and small space companies.
How to raise finance: maximising investor confidence
Presenters: Joanne Wheeler (Chair, SFN), Richard Brook (SFN) and Andy Fahrenheim (Taylor Vinters)
The session will explain about:
- Optimising corporate structure and governance to comply with regulation and attract investment
- Putting together a company business plan
- How to pitch effectively
- How to ensure contracts are ‘bankable’
- Considerations around the drafting of MOUs and LOIs
- Investment considerations
To attend these workshops, please contact email@example.com.