- Get an insight into the opportunities for manufacturers in the space sector
- Hear from leading international experts from both the space and manufacturing sectors
- Visit our all-day exhibition accompanied by refreshments and networking
- Take a tour of the MTC’s state-of-the-art facilities
- How can the UK space sector lead the world?
Graham Peters, Chairman, UK Space
- What does the future hold for space manufacturing in the UK?
Tony Mears, Technology Roadmapping and Harmonisation Lead, UK Space Agency
- Thomas Rohr, Head of Materials & Processes, ESA
- Advanced Manufacturing: An extraordinary technology ecosystem
John Vickers, Principal Technologist, Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA
- Key findings from Day 1 Summit
UK Space Agency
Technical presentations from experts in the following organisations:
ESA, NASA, Airbus Defence & Space, Lockheed Martin UK, MTC, Cranfield University, 3TRPD, Autodesk, UKAEA, FAIR-SPACE / SSC, Innovate UK, BAE Systems, Satellite Applications Catapult, ULC Robotics, Oxford Space Systems, Nitropep, Loughborough University, Wallwork, TWI, The University of Manchester, Fraunhofer IWS, Keronite
Registration and further information
This is expected to be a sell-out event so if you are interested in attending Made for Space, please register now
. Early bird tickets are available until 31 March 2019.
All UKspace members can use a 25% discount code
when registering: ukspace25
For further information including details of various conference pass options, please visit the Made for Space event website