UKspace is pleased to be sponsoring the Defence Space Conference 2020 which will explore the opportunities and disruptive possibilities for the future of military space. Engaging with speakers from across the military, Government, industry, and academia, it will consider how Defence mobilises, modernises, and transforms its approach to the Space domain now and into the future. The conference will also put in conversation Defence’s projections for the future of its current capabilities with the emerging technologies which look set to disrupt national and international plans in Space.
The speakers include:
- Air Vice-Marshal Harv Smyth, Director Space, Ministry of Defence
- Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Sir Mike Wigston CBE ADC
- General Sir Patrick Sanders KCB CBE DSO ADC Gen, Commander Strategic Command (UKStratCom)
- Air Marshal (Ret’d) Greg Bagwell CB CBE, President, The Air & Space Power Association
- Air Commodore (Ret’d) Mark Roberts CBE, Chairman, The Air and Space Power Association
The virtual conference will also include the International Space Pitch Day, a UK-US initiative to find, fund and fast-track innovation and technology that gives advantage to military personnel and operations in the space domain.
The Defence Space Conference is organised by The Air & Space Power Association and Ministry of Defence.
Register for this conference