Through its Officers and Member Companies, UKspace has a wide range of relationships across government and industry, amongst which the following are key:
- The Space Leadership Council: this cross government body is jointly chaired by the Minister for Universities and Science and the President of UKspace. The Chairman of UKspace represents the industry on the Council.
- UK Space Agency:
- Chairman of UKspace and the Officers of the Association attend regular bi-laterals with the CE and Directors of the Agency
- UKspace committee chairs and Members are strongly represented on UK Space Agency Advisory Boards
- UK Government: UKspace attends a variety of cross-government committees to represent space industry issues
- The Parliamentary Space Committee (PSC) is an all-party parliamentary group (APPG): this is one of Parliament’s oldest and most respected all-party groups, with members from across the political spectrum from both Houses.
- European Space Agency: UKspace has a close dialogue with the Director General of ESA and the Agency Directors on UK industrial issues
- ADS and techUK: The Chair of UKspace is the Vice-President Space for ADS and attends ADS Council; he attends techUK Board meetings, as requested by the Director General of techK