14 December 2018 – The UK Space Agency is making up to £65,000 available under its ‘Space for All’ community funding scheme for 2019-2021.
This is a competitive process which will offer small grants up to a maximum of £10,000 for each award. The scheme is run to support the education and outreach aims and objectives of the UK Space Agency, as set out in its Education, Skills and Outreach Strategy.
This in turn will support the aims of the UK Space Agency by encouraging the use of space as an inspiring context for teaching and learning, by addressing the skills needs of the space sector and by raising awareness of the UK’s space programme and STEM subjects in general.
Please note there is likely to be a second call for Launch UK-related activities in the New Year, which you may also be eligible to apply for.
Please see attached criteria and application form to apply for this grant.
We anticipate the following schedule:
- opening of award scheme – 14 December 2018
- deadline for proposals to be received – 5pm 15 February 2019
- outcome notification – w/c 1 April 2019
- projects start – no earlier than 1 May 2019
- projects completed – no later than 19 March 2021