Held every two years, the UK Space Conference is the UK space industry’s unrivalled networking event and an opportunity to exchange information and improve understanding between government, the space industry, academia, end users and the financial community.
UK Space 2015 is a staging post in the journey to build a UK space industry that can maximise its share of a market with an estimated value of £40bn to the national economy by 2030.
With just two weeks until the UK Space Conference 2015 opens its doors, we are excited to say that this year’s event will be the biggest and best yet!
- 700+ delegates registered – limited places remaining!
- 92 exhibitors confirmed
- 25 parallel sessions covering all of the big issues affecting the future of the UK space industry
- 5 plenary sessions featuring leading figures from industry, government and academia
Register your interest via the UK Space Conference 2015 website
or download the flyer
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
– being at the forefront of the UK Space Conference is an important brand awareness building opportunity. There are a range of opportunities that will suit every budget. Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities can be found by downloading the Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities brochure
Follow on Twitter
– you can also follow the UK Space Conference 2015 via @ukspace2015
or by using #UKspace2015.]]>