Organised by the French Space Agency (CNES), Toulouse Space Show 2016 will be a major global forum dedicated to the progress in space infrastructure, technologies and applications. It gathers 2000 participants from 40 countries around plenary sessions based on high-level keynotes, round tables, a matchmaking programme and demonstrations.
Space agencies, OEMs, top tiers, sub-contractors and downstream players will be interacting through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings.
As part of the Toulouse Space Show, small enterprises (of any nationality, with fewer than 10 employees) can benefit from the reduced rate of €1,000. This will include exhibition space of about 3-4 sqm with a table and chairs at a shared designated area within the exhibition hall. This will provide visibility at the exhibition, on the B2B platform, on the show website, and on the event catalogue. It will also provide the company with unlimited access to conferences during the show.
One-to-one meetings: how does it work?
- PROFILE – Fill out a short form online and detail your capabilities, applications and requirements.
- PLATFORM ACCESS – Access the detailed profiles of participants via the online catalogue (3 weeks prior to the show).
- MEETING REQUEST – Identify and request meetings with relevant contacts through our user friendly program.
- VALIDATION – Validate meetings requests made by other companies
- CHECK YOUR MEETING SCHEDULE – Consult your online schedule of pre-planned meetings with the contacts of your choice, a few days before the official opening.
To participate and benefit from UK negotiated rates please do not hesitate to contact Marie-Julie Castaigne at BCI Aerospace on +33 5 32 09 20 03 or email@example.com