Pitch Training Session: Tuesday 15 January from 1:30-5pm (techUK, London)Pitch Event: Wednesday 27 February from 9am-1pm (techUK, London)
If you would like to be considered to be involved in these events, please complete the Pitching Event Application Form
, with information on your company, with a short summary of your activities (no longer than 2 to 3 pages) and return to both Joanne Wheeler (Co-Chair of the SFN) at email@example.com
by 17:00 on Friday 30 November 2018
lf your submission is successful, we will let you know by 17:00 on Friday 7 December 2018
and you will be invited to the Pitch Training Session on Tuesday 15 January 2019.
A summary of the events is provided below. Full details will be provided to the selected companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to raise your company’s profile, gain pitching experience, benefit from expert assistance and have the opportunity to pitch to investors. Companies have also previously benefitted from meeting the other selected companies at these events. We hope many of you will submit applications to be part of these events. Companies based in the UK or companies looking to establish in the UK are welcome to apply.
Download the Pitching Event Application Form
- Our communications with you in relation to the Pitch Event may contain material that is interpreted as a financial promotion for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the “FSMA”). This communication is exempt from the general restriction on the communication of invitations or inducements to engage in investment activity in section 21 of the FSMA on the grounds that is made to persons who are certified high net worth individuals, high net worth companies or other high net worth entities, or self-certified sophisticated investors within the meaning of Articles 48, 49 or 50A of the FSMA (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “FPO”) (each a “Relevant Person“); or directed at persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments within the meaning of Article 19 of the FPO (“Investment Professionals”). The content of this promotion has not been approved by an authorised person within the meaning of the FSMA. Reliance on this promotion for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other assets invested. Any individual who is in any doubt about the investment to which this communication relates should consult an authorised person specialising in advising on investments of the kind in question.
- Other than Relevant Persons, this communication is directed at persons having professional experience in matters relating to investments and any investment or investment activity to which this communication relates is available only to such persons and will be engaged in only with such persons. Persons who are not Relevant Persons or who do not have professional experience in matters relating to investments should not rely on this communication.
- The Satellite Finance Network (SFN) are acting in an introductory capacity only.
- Following the presentations you will be engaging in your own private discussions with the companies.
- The companies may require you to enter specific NDAs.
- Business plans are only available (directly) from the companies. It is the responsibility of the company to ensure that the appropriate self-certification documentation has been completed. i.e. investors self-certificated as either High Net Worth Individual or Sophisticated Investor.
- The SFN does not and cannot make any recommendations.
- Please do take professional advice as required.
- The SFN has reviewed and selected but have NOT verified the opportunities.