SFN Surgeries consist of an hour appointment with experts on a variety of topics such as:
- access to finance, including grant finance
- links into the regional and national space ecosystem
- regulatory issues (licensing, spectrum, liabilities, export control)
- team and management issues
- business models
- recruitment and the BackonBoard project
- setting up, and growth, in the UK
- navigation of Government bodies
- advice as to business opportunities between companies, including with companies outside the space sector
- IP issues
- presentation techniques and content
The Surgeries are currently always free of charge, and written feedback and advice will be provided to each company or individual.
Several Government departments and Ofcom are supporting these Surgeries.
Surgeries must be booked in advance by contacting: