The course investigates the technical, financial and business aspects of satellite communications, linking market requirements to technical capabilities while considering the crucial aspects of costs and financing.
The objectives of the course are to provide a complete overview of the world of satellite communications, including:
- satcoms in the telecoms world
- satcoms systems architecture, characteristics and performance
- markets and business aspects of satcom systems and services
- satcoms commercial potential and evaluating potential opportunities
Note that all times are approximate and may be subject to minor change.
- Day 1 (6 July): 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 2 (7 July): 09:00 – 1700 followed by evening industry presentations and networking event, drinks reception and dinner from 18:00 onwards
- Day 3 (8 July): 09:00 – course finishes at lunchtime
For further information, including how to book your place, please visit https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/H690-1