On Thursday 23 April, the first of a series of COVID-19 Webinars will be broadcast specifically for members of the UK space sector.
The webinars will provide updates on how space companies and academia are being impacted by the pandemic, as well as the latest advice, information and resources available. You will also have the opportunity to engage directly with senior leadership from government and industry and share how COVID-19 is impacting your organisation.
This is part of a wider collaborative effort between UKspace, the UK Space Agency and the Department for International Trade in helping the UK space sector respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. The webinars have been developed in partnership with the Satellite Applications Catapult, European Space Agency, ADS and the Satellite Finance Network.
Following the first two webinars on 23 and 30 April, subsequent webinars will then take place fortnightly from 14 May.
23 April 2020 2pm-3:30pm
- 1400 – 1405 Introduction (Chair: Catherine Mealing-Jones, Growth Director, UK Space Agency)
- 1405 – 1430 COVID-19: Sector Awareness and Response Update (UK Space Agency)
- 1430 – 1530 Q&A session
30 April 2020 2pm-3:30pm
- 1400 – 1405 Introduction (Chair: Graham Peters, Chair of UKspace and the Space Growth Partnership)
- 1405 – 1425 COVID-19: Sector Awareness and Response Update (UK Space Agency)
- 1425 – 1445 National Space Innovation Programme Pathfinder Report (Graham Peters, Chair of UKspace and the Space Growth Partnership)
- 1445 – 1455 Overview of the UK Space Agency Programme Portfolio (TBC)
- 1455 – 1515 Q&A Panel Session (Arfan Chaudhry, Head of International Policy, UK Space Agency & Elizabeth Seaman, National Space Innovation Programme Manager, UK Space Agency)
- 1515 – 1530 AOB & Closing Remarks