25 February 2015 – As you may already know FutureRailway launched a 100% funded £4m competition on COMbined Positioning Alternative Signalling System (COMPASS) Phase 2, and held a briefing event on 10th February 2015 in London.
Papers from the briefing event and the latest competition briefing document can now be downloaded from theFutureRailway website.
- £4 million 100% funded competition
- The competition is open to anyone from both inside and outside the rail sector
- Company size doesn’t matter – collaboration between large system integrators and smaller technology companies is actively encouraged
- Competition applications must be submitted by 1.00pm on 27 March 2015
- Go to the FutureRailway website for more information and to download the Competition Briefing Document (final version).