The Forum is focused on the needs of SMEs and provides a low-cost route to a range of expertise and resource for a vital part of the space industrial community.
Membership costs are set at a rate to cover costs to run the Forum enabling SMEs to be part of the Space Community. Membership is open to companies that directly provide a service, manufacturing, development or consultancy capability in the Space sector.
The Forum aims to provide networking opportunities for members as well as opportunities to join relevant sector committees and attend space conferences and events at affordable rates.
What does the SME Forum do?
- Provides an ‘info hub’ via website and news alerts
- Leverages links to stakeholders
- Organises site visits to space and related sector companies
- Enables interaction with UKspace sector committees
- Shares market intelligence
- Provides networking opportunities
- Addresses policy issues through consultations
- SME members can join the sector committee most relevant to their area of business so long as they can attend the meetings regularly and support actions that arise.
- SME Forum members will also be invited to the UKspace Council meetings and Parliamentary Space Committee events on a periodic basis.
- The Forum will be represented on the UKspace Council.
SME Forum Membership Criteria
View the SME Forum Membership Criteria.
Joining the SME Forum
To find out more about joining the UKspace SME Forum, please complete the Membership Form or contact Jane or Lizzie.
Full details of the association’s members and their capabilities can be found on the page about SME Forum Member Companies and Capabilities.