The most influential event for space in the UK
The 2017 UK Space Conference is set to be the best and biggest ever. Held every two years, this flagship event brings together the entire space community, including government, industry, academia, end users, education providers, researchers and the financial community.
Taking place over two and a half days, the UK Space Conference 2017 is the key opportunity in the space calendar to meet, network, do business and shape the landscape for the coming years. The full 3-day programme is now available to view, including details of plenary sessions and workshops.
Over 150 speakers will inform and engage audiences across five plenary and 28 parallel sessions at this years’ flagship event for the UK space community. Speakers at the 2017 UK Space Conference include:
- Graham Turnock – Chief Executive, UK Space Agency
- Khaled Al Hashmi – Director of Space Mission Management, UAE Space Agency
- Andy Green – President, UKspace
- Penny Fidler – CEO, The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres
- Simon Bond – Innovation Director, SETsquared
- Richard Peckham – Strategy and Business Development Director, Airbus Defence & Space
- Ruth McKernan – Chief Executive, Innovate UK
- Stuart Martin – CEO, Satellite Applications Catapult
Register for the Conference
Click on the following link to register for the conference. The early bird ticket offer is open until 3 February 2017, with £75 off the full price off a ticket.
SSPI UK Breakfast
SSPI UK is inviting people to the SSPI UK Breakfast, a fringe event of the UK Space Conference, on Wednesday 31 May, 8am-9am in the Exchange rooms 4 & 5 of the Manchester Central Convention Complex, where the UK Space Conference is taking place.
The event is sponsored by Thales Alenia Space and Airbus Defence & Space.
In order to get a feeling for numbers, could you please send an email confirming your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org